When we think of serums, we often think of hydrating and plumping products which moisturise the skin are cater for dry and dehydrated skin types but in reality serums can work wonders on oily, break-out prone complexions.
Enhancing the effects of the skincare products you apply over the top, a serum is a vital part of any skincare routine.
Working to balance the skin, control sebum production or hydrate the skin without leaving it greasy, serums for oily skin can actually make combination or blemish-prone complexions much more manageable and prep the skin for makeup.
Which are the best serums for oily skin?
- Caudalie Vinopure Skin Perfecting Serum
- The Ordinary "Buffet" + Copper Peptides 1%
- Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial
- Pestle & Mortar Pure Hyaluronic Serum
- Aesop Lightweight Facial Hydrating Serum
To help you find the best product for your skin type and target your specific skin concerns, we have curated an edit of the best serums for oily skin.