items in your basket)
TanOrganic Self-Tanning Oil helps you to acheive a nautral looking tan that will last up to 4 days. Formulated to moisturise your skin whilst giving you the perfect tan, the oil gives you a healthy glow no matter the time of year. The oil boasts a delicate citrus fragrance and has no oily effect so it won't leave your skin feeling sticky after use. -SA
Directions for use:
Propanediol, Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Dihydroxyacetone, Alcohol Denat, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Citrus Sinesis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Gluconolactone & Sodium Benzoate, Cellulose Gum, Decyl Glucoside, Caramel, D-Limonene.
Item limited to max quantity of
item is in your basket
items are in your basket
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Debated buying this product for so long, read a few reviews and thought I’d try it for myself. In a few words, gives you a great looking colour! And I’d recommend it for sure!
As it states, it does take around 6-8 hours to develop but looks great once it does! Easy to apply and feels great on the skin and you get a good amount in the bottle that’ll last for a fair while! Gradually fades without issues. Only negative, it does say that there’s no fake tan smell, yet there is. Although it doesn’t really bother me because it looks great!
Did you find this review helpful?
This excellent product not only moisturises your skin, it also helps keep your tan topped up. Highly recommended!
This is the best self tanning product ever. No smell, not greasy, goes on so well just like massaging oil into skin. Lookfantastic a Great company to deal with -highly recommend this company and this product.
I'm useless at fake tan but this is so easy to use. Don't usually leave a review, felt like i needed to write one for this.
Bought the tester pack first from the website with a mini version in so I could try it out. Such easy application, just put on like moisturiser, don't need a lot at all for a lovely subtle glow, fades off nicely unless you scrub it. The tan does last 3-4 days, the only thing I would recommend is that you properly exfoliate before use as this makes it more even/smooth looking.
Will definitely buy again and have got some of my (die hard fake bake) friends on to it.
OK, so I've never written a negative review before, so I'll start off with the positives.
1) The bottle is really attractive and comes with a nice faux-cork top which I like.
2) Dries quickly... around 15-20 mins.
So here are the bad points. I have been self-tanning for years... shifting between mousse, lotion and spray. Normally I use Fake Bake Flawless but after I read about TanOrganic and its benefits I had to try. I am bitterly disappointed.
1) It brands itself on a 'no fake tan smell' but what it does leave is an orangey smell that I thought is a bit like a citrus kitchen cleaner.
2) It is an oil and I can see that this is easy application. However, being an oil, and as it recommends to use no gloves, I found the oil slipping through my fingers and over the sides of my hands. I therefore transferred the product into a spray bottle and found this to have much better application.
3) I don't really like how this doesn't have a shade detector. I find that I go over the same places to make sure I'm covered fully.
4) So this is my biggest gripe. I definitely would not say that this lasts for 4 days... I would say 3 at best before going patchy. As for the perfect fade... no... this was coming off my hands really quickly and from my arms, even though I was maintaining it like I normally do with self-tanning products.
I purchased this at a reduced price. If I had paid full whack I would have been annoyed.
I have about 1/3 left and I won't be purchasing again.
The Hut.com Ltd.
Lookfantastic.com - Part of The Hut Group