The 7th color Nude-ist is very nature,lasting and easy to apply,suit for anybody. The 16 Honey Mood is dry and hard to apply it evenly,it's combined orange and white,lovely but not recommend.
Definitely will repurchase！
First time try the liquid lipstick of Bourjois Rouge, absolutely love it. I'm very impressed by the velvety feel and matt finish, not dry and last very long. I bought two different shades, Peach club, Nude-ist.
Love both of them.
It my no 1. Colour is very intense and matt. But not flat matt,just kind of velvet. It leave lips bit dry, but is nice to use regular balm first. And lipstick stil will be on place. Even when you eat, it kind go off from inside your lips, but not fading completely.
I'm giving 5 stars:
1. Vibrant colour and very true to what it shows on the packaging
2. True velvety feel and finish
3. The product is very comfortable and non drying. You can still apply a lip balm atleast 15min to hydrate before the application if you are unsure :)
4. Long lasting
5.Gives you enough time to work with as it dries to the velvety finish after a few minutes.
6. Goes a long way as only a small amount of the product gives good coverage to the lips.
7. Good foam applicator
8. I have found that it doesn't transfer
9. Was very affordable with the discounted price compared to what I would have paid in my country
Does wear out a tiny bit after a meal, so you have to reapply but to be honest I haven't come across a lipstick that wouldn't wear out after a meal.
I bought the lipstick in the shade Plumplum girl. I definitely recommend this shade to anyone as it would look top notch on ANY skin tone.
I have just bought Ole Flamingo and Peach club.. Can't wait!!!